1. How much will the get for my Non-Profit? Answer: On average grant awards are $50,000 to $60,000 since these are the grants awarded more frequently. We have successfully submitted and won an award for over $250,000. It depends on how quickly you start, the sooner the better, so we can align you with the appropriate and highest grant award for the work. 2. Do I have to pay back the grant? Answer: No, the grants we locate and write for you are grants you never have to pay back.
3. How soon do you start after I pay?
Answer: The sooner you get started with us the better. As soon as your first invoice is paid, we will start researching the grants that fit your sector best. This research usually take 1 to 2 weeks to find the best and highest amount grant to fit your non-profit’s mission, depending on what is available in the sector. The time-frame we give is 6 months at longest. In 6 months we are confident you will receive a grant award.
4. Why should I choose you over other grant writing services?
Answer: At Grant Oath, we write and submit more than one grant proposal for the one-time fee, whereas other grant writing services charge the up-front fee for each grant written and submitted, which can lead to over $10,000 (the average up-front fee for grant writing to start is $3,000 plus additional fees along the way). We have a 1 time fee of $2,400 or the new easy payment plan of 4 invoices of $600 totaling $2,400. We can get started for just $600. We continually work until our mission of working to build your mission is complete. People call us crazy for charging a lower cost than all other grant writers BUT it’s because we truly want to set Non-Profits up for success. We want to help you continue to make a positive impact in the world. We work hard for you, to get you funded so you can keep your focus on your cause of making a difference.
5. How long have you been doing this & are you good at it?
Answer: We have been writing grants for a year and a half and have a 80% success rate with 35 Non-Profits to date. The other 20% were nonprofits not providing the details we require in beginning in a timely manner and they were not fit to accept the award etc but very few cases. We promise to help you achieve a funding source, it is our oath. We are Grant Oath.